-veteran designed & developed.
The Core 2 is back like a preseason two-a-day. Featuring a lightweight engineered mesh upper, it balances the requirements of support, breathability, and minimized weight while training. Reinforced synthetic overlays provide additional durability in primary wear areas while increasing lateral stability and fit. The overall forefoot volume is slightly reduced from the first-gen Core shoe to cradle the foot during heavy lifts, while still allowing ample splay. The bottom unit is engineered for maximum stability and traction, with enough cushioning for daily cardio use. Much like its predecessor, the only activity the Core 2 shoe won’t do is take a knee.
– Lightweight, breathable mesh chassis
– Synthetic leather overlays for durability
– Mobility bottom unit for traction, cushioning, and stability
– Mid volume forefoot for foot splay under load
– Fitness training focused 4mm heel to toe drop
– U.S. veteran designed & developed
– 1-year workmanship & materials warranty
41, 42, 43, 44, 45